Monday, January 28

day 1: introduction to me

i am undertaking a huge project. taking a picture everyday! sounds a little insane to me. i don't know if i have that kind of commitment. it's one thing to take pictures but to actually post and blog it everyday, now that is dedication! my favorite type of people picture is to take self-portraits! usually they include others but today it's just me. i have perfected the art of the self-portrait and can accurately take them with up to two other people without cutting off heads/ears/chins (altho cutting off double chins are fine). my whole family loves to take pictures so we always have cameras on us. it's a bit crazy to go on a vacation with them because we're always waiting for someone to take a picture.

this is the quintessential brandizzle picture, kind of surprised look and mouth open. usually it's a little more open and yelling something but this one is subdued. hopefully this is the only picture in the project of myself but you never know. i like myself. there is nothing really outstanding about my face or this picture but it's a start. it's a picture!! day 1.

i noticed that my eyes are actually lighter brown than i thought, perhaps it's the bright flash. my hair is growing out finally, but thankfully you can't see the back cause it's starting to look a bit like a mullet. yikes! the last time i got it cut was a nightmare. i had the perfect style and just wanted "a little trim" but instead got my head weed-whacked! don't fall asleep while getting your hair cut.

No comments: